Sunday, July 20, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Joc Pederson Top 100 Die Cut Parallel ( 97 / 99 )


This is probably the last Top 100 insert that Joc will ever be in. He should hit the majors sometime this year and I just can't see Bowman throwing him into this insert for a 3rd year in a row. Of course I could be wrong. I am that occasionally. = )

99 copies of these exist and like last year I had to get my hands on one. Auctions were sprinkled on eBay since the card was released and I lost out on each one of them. Book still has this card at $20 so my cap was basically $10 give or take. Each auction exceeded that amount until this particular copy had so little action on it that I won for the massive price of $5.50. I was one of only three bids on the card. Don't know why that was. I know it's not perfectly centered but other than that it is a great looking card. Thank you to everyone for not bidding against me.


97 of 99

No comments:

Post a Comment