Wednesday, February 12, 2014

3 Jumbo Boxes of 2014 Topps Dodgers Break Number Two

Same seller, different results.

After my great break from an eBay seller as seen HERE I went back to the well again to try my luck. While not terrible it just wasn't like the first break. One good thing though is I paid a lot less for this break so maybe the eBay Gods thought since that was the fact then I shouldn't get as much good stuff. With that said here are the results of my second and not last break of the year :


Obviously with another 1500ish cards within the 3 boxes I was going to get a lot more of the base Dodger cards. Anybody that needs a team set or a player or two feel free to contact me on a trade.


The last box break I didn't receive any Power Play cards but this time I acquired three. At the moment these have no real value but during the season I might pick up a few more goodies if they do well. Knock on wood.


3 more Future is Now cards. Didn't need the Puig and only needed one of the Ryu but at least now I don't have to go searching for singles on eBay. The ones I don't need are available for trade.


The Past, the present and the future. Only picked up 2 minis from all the boxes but I can't argue with the 2 I did get. 


Like the minis and power play cards I didn't get any red foil parallels in the first break but received my fair share this go around. I always planned to get all the Dodgers in these red foil cards so this is a great start. 

.
.
.
.
.
.

and the big "get" of the boxes is :


Yasiel once more. Puig has one base card found in the set but two different photo variations with this being one of them. It is a different photo and has the words future stars on the front. Always planned to get his one and with sales on eBay hovering around $7-10 its nice that I don't have to buy this one. Now to get that other variation.

So with that I have now done 2 different box breaks totally 6 boxes. Had a blast and can't wait to do the same thing for 2014 Bowman that will be out in late April. 






5 comments:

  1. anything specific you are looking for, tradewise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my usual stuff.
      2013/14 Dodgers I dont have
      2013 Bowman Chrome Blue parallel
      Autographs
      I can always keep a tally going till you get me a Cespedes ball and then trade...
      = )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cespedes is gonna be a tough one but ill do my best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie on Cespedes. Ill just keep a Kemp ball for it whenever it happens.
      What "big" non Dodger prospect is coming to Stockton this yr?

      Delete