Friday, February 21, 2014

Balls, Balls, Balls, I Got Balls....


... Yeah, no. This Yasiel ball is not available for trade or purchase but I do have a lot more that are.

I have decided for the most part to get out of ball collecting for my autograph collection. Will I still acquire some in the future? For sure. I will probably focus on just these black ball as I love how the gold pops on it and will hold out for the big stars and/or retired hall of famers to go after. That means Kershaw, Hanely, Kemp, Trout, Bob Gibson, etc are still on my list. The days of relief pitchers and scrubs are over for this guy.

I have been moving back into card collecting and will focus on acquiring on card autographs from all players and I will be venturing into acquiring autographs of players on photos in person now. Don't get me wrong balls are great but even though I have them in a very minimal lighted area some are still starting to tone and that just irritates me. Plus I no longer have to worry about a player not sweet spotting and "wasting" a ball when it gets side paneled. Photos add a great variety of shots that will look great with an autograph in blue or silver.

With that said almost my entire collection is up for grabs. Since I am back into card collecting I am open to trading any and all balls but I am also open to cold hard cash like anyone else would be. Here is the list with descriptions. They were acquired in person unless they were pre-authenticated by PSA/JSA/MLB etc and in that case I bought them that way.

All reasonable offers will be considered. With that here is the list :

Jose Altuve
Chad Billingsley
Chad Billingsley ( 2009 AS ball )
Ralph Branca/Thompson ( duel signature )
Jonathan Broxton
Jose Canseco
Jamey Carroll
Alex Castellanos
Orlando Cepeda
Todd Coffey ( 50th anniversary ball )
Ned Colletti
Roger Craig
Blake DeWitt
Scott Elbert ( 50th anniversary ball )
Jon Ely
Nathan Eovaldi
Carl Erniske
Bob Feller
Al Ferrara
Cecil Fielder
Jennie Finch
Rafael Furcal
Jon Garland
Steve Garvey ( auto has slight fade )
Kirk Gibson ( toned )
Dwight Gooden
Zack Greinke ( auto starting to bleed )
Joel Guzman
Dan Haren
Mickey Hatcher ( 81 WSC inscription
Rick Honeycutt ( slight smear on auto )
Charlie Hough
Frank Howard ( ROY inscription )
Edwin Jackson ( no hitter inscription )
Jaime Jarrin
Tommy John
Lou Johnson
Jay Johnstone
Eric Karros ( toned )
Stan Kasten
Jeff Kent ( starting to tone )
Ian Kinsler ( side panel )
Ken Landreaux ( 81 WSC inscription )
Josh Lindblom
Evan Longoria ( side panel )
Matt Magill
Juan Marichal
Dennis Martinez ( perfect game inscription )
Ramon Martinez
James McDonald
Jack McDowell
Rick Monday ( auto has slight smear )
Wally Moon
Jack Morris
Manny Mota
Don Newcombe
Ricky Nolasco ( auto starting to bleed )
Jesse Orosco ( 88 WSC inscription )
Claude Osteen ( auto slightly bleeding )
Wes Parker
Xavier Paul
Chris Perez ( 2011 AS ball )
Ron Perranoski
Gaylord Perry ( slighty toned )
Johnny Podres
Jerry Reuess
Paco Rodriguez ( slight smear on auto )
Ruddy De La Rosa
Pete Rose ( 4256 hits inscription )
David Ross
Bill Rusell
Steve Sax ( ROY inscription )
Skip Schumaker
Justin Selers ( side panel )
Duke Snider ( slightly toned
Don Sutton ( toned )
Tim Wallach
Maury Wills ( toned )



No comments:

Post a Comment