Saturday, February 1, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Finest : Adrian Gonzalez 1993 Retro Insert

Getting ever so close to finishing my 1993 retro set from this year's Finest set. I only had/have Adrian and Hanley to acquire to complete my set but both have been ever so elusive.

Adrian's card has not come up that much for purchase on eBay and the few that have, I lost out on due to me setting a limit on an acceptable price. I finally picked up his card and it didn't even come close to my ceiling on cost. For some reason at the end of the day no one else had bid on this card and I put my bid in with a few seconds left and came away with the card with the final cost of just $1. A buck? Really? I lost out on numerous other auctions as I wasn't going to go over $3 and then I get this for a steal.

Adrian is in the collection with only Hanley left.

2 comments: