Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trade with Fellow Blogger : Big 44 Sports Cards ( Trade Number Two )

I, or more specifically Nathan of Big 44 Sports Cards has completed his part of our second trade together. One day I was on his blog and rummaged through his trade inventory and noticed that he had a 2013 blue Bowman Chrome card ( Justin Upton ) that I needed for my set. So I approached him about it and he gladly said it was mine to have. That same day he posted about a pack of 2014 Topps that he had opened up and in his words a rant about Yasiel Puig. Let's just say he is not a fan of the Dodgers right fielder. To each their own I say. There are players that I am not the biggest fan of and I am sure that same player is the greatest to someone else. To those non Dodger fans, I can see your P.O.V. and understand it but at the same time he is not A-Rod or Bonds or any other of the real pricks of baseball. I would boo them if they were on my team.

Well with that said I asked him about the availability of the Puig card and he more than happily said I could have it. What a shock. Ha Ha. This is the first 2014 Puig card to hit my doorstep but more are on the way from a case break I was in. More on those next week once they reach me. In good faith Nathan sent the cards my way even though I/we haven't figured out what he gets in return. I am going through my Pirates stuff now to make sure he is taken care of.

Another successful trade with Big 44 and I look forward to more. Thank you again Nathan.


Another blue hit coupled with Dodger blue Puig

No comments:

Post a Comment