Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Ricky Nolasco Trajectory Autograph

This card will have a short lived existence in my collection. 

I wanted to get my hands on some cards from the newly released 2014 Topps set and while I haven't bought a box yet I have been keeping my eye on single cards to acquire. My checklist wasn't complete as I didn't realize that this card existed. The card was selling on eBay close to $10 right out the gate. Yeah, no. Wasn't going to pay that much for a player that no longer was on the team nor had that much of an impact while he was on it. A few days later this particular copy was being offered with no traffic. Final day arrived and I won it for a couple dollars. A decent purchase. 

Now you ask why this card won't be in my possession for long? Because I just won it in my first ever box break on eBay (more on that when I receive the cards). I love autographs but I do not need 2 Ricky's in my collection of the same card. So what to do with it? Well as try to pay it forward a little with various contests I will be putting this one in a contest in a couple of weeks. Good luck to those who participate in the contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment