Saturday, February 8, 2014

Signed Ball of the Day - Ned Colletti ( ROMLB Sweet Spot )

Next on the hit list at Fan Fest was the GM of the Dodgers, Ned Colletti

At last year's fest I ran into Ned in the parking lot and had him sign a team bat for me (again, the bat the someday will be featured here) as back then any none star players I didn't want to use a ball for. Times have changed and I am back to single signed balls for everyone.

Ned was coupled with my main goal of the day (featured in a few days) so this was a perfect opportunity to get Ned finally on a ball. Ned was in his usual normal talkative self and as I approached his station he was smiling like usual. Handed him a ball and after he gave it back I told him great job so far but more to do still. He agreed and I wished him and the team a great year. Thank you for signing for me and the fans Ned.


No comments:

Post a Comment