Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Signed Ball of the Day : Ron Cey ( ROMLB Sweet Spot w/Penguin Inscription )


Ron was late to the party as stated and seen in yesterday's post about Magill. We all waited and after 15 minutes Ron showed and started signing promptly.

I originally was going to trade this autograph ticket for an Eric Karros autograph but the gentleman I made the deal with was not to be found once signing time rolled around. I debated on getting his signature or not as I have him on multiple things but him being The Penguin and all and me being Dodger Penguin I would almost feel bad by just passing his signing station.


Birds like humans must be hydrated at all times

With that I approached him and asked him if he wouldn't mind putting "Penguin" below his signature he nodded his head in acknowledgement and proceeded to accommodate me. 

Even though he was late he has always been cordial with the fans. Thank you for finally (wink wink) showing up and signing for us fans.


The original Penguin


2 comments:

  1. Ron's got one of the best signatures IMO. Really good TTM signer too.

    ReplyDelete