Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Platinum : Matt Maggill Autograph Red Parallel ( 11 / 25 )

With the addition of this parallel I think I have gone as far as I can with the Matt Magill "rainbow" set from this year's Bowman Platinum set.

I had already acquired the base, green, blue and gold versions and with a print run of just 25 I didn't really expect to get my hands on the red version. I was wrong. With Matt far from being one of the main autograph signers in the set and also not doing all that well when he was with the big league club I picked this card up for a very reasonable price of under $10. Only a few copies have popped up on the bay for purchase and I'm glad to have gotten my hands on this one. There are two more parallels that are not 1 of 1's with them being the Atomic variant with a print run of 5 and Platinum Ice with a print run of 10. I really don't expect to see them in my collection so I consider my set complete. Of course you never know as I will always keep my eyes open.


Red 11 of only 25

No comments:

Post a Comment