Monday, February 3, 2014

Card of the Day - 2012 Topps Tier One : Nathan Eovaldi On the Rise Autograph ( 326 / 395 )

The $3 autograph special is back once more.

Adding to my track record of picking up on card autographs of Dodger players for the low price of a few dollars grows once again as I picked up this copy of former Dodger pitcher Nathan Eovaldi. Seller had an asking price that I was not comfortable with but did have a best offer option attached to his auction. I sent him an offer and he accepted just a few minutes later. Within the week I had my hands on another Nathan autograph. His first name looks good but it looks like he got tired on his last name. No biggie and not going to complain. Great picture adorned with a nice non sticker autograph.



326 of 395

No comments:

Post a Comment