Sunday, March 23, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter " R " ( 28 / 99 ) Autograph

The never ending project adds another piece to the puzzle.

There is only one "R" needed for the phrase and with the higher print run of 99 this would be one of the easier ones to acquire compared to others that have a smaller print run and/or needed more than one copy of a certain letter.

Since I started this project I have yet to see the letter "R" up for bid on eBay and haven't seen it in any stores that I have come across so when I finally saw this one I thought it might be a long time until I see another one so I crossed my fingers and set out to win this auction. Thankfully after a week I was the proud owner of the letter. 12 down 13 more to go.


Only needed one "R" but it had been elusive


28 / 99

No comments:

Post a Comment