Sunday, March 2, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Clayton Kershaw Photo Variation (Celebrating)

Now with a more than a year back in the hobby I am getting a clearer picture on what I want to pursue when it comes to cards. First and foremost will always be autographs but these photo variations are a great chase subject to go after. Already picked up one of the two variations of Kershaw in the 2014 and now I was able to get the other one.


While the other card was sold by a seller that mislabeled his auction hence the low cost this one the seller knew what he was doing. Still not too much scratch was needed for the card and now I have both variations. Almost have all the variations but Kershaw was the big one for me and with him having two it made the challenge a bit harder.

Great looking cheesy grin of our ace.


No comments:

Post a Comment