Monday, March 31, 2014

State of the Dodgers : Social Rewards Update . . . 600K and Climbing


When I crossed the 450K threshold I was only 7,400 ahead of Scott
Then when I passed the 500K point and the lead had grown to 9,300
Now with 600K I am now 12,700 ahead of the second place Scott

And what do I have to show for it?
A first place standing with no prizes to talk about.
=(

Once again I am not complaining about not winning anything but I would think somewhere down the line I would have had luck on my side but till this day it has not happened. I finally did cash in some tokens and bought myself a brand new alternate Dodgers road jersey with the discount that the tokens brought me. So there is that.

The contest the Dodgers are running now is a meet and greet with the broadcast team. Uh, yes please. I would love to meet Vin Scully. A picture and an IP auto would be the cherry on top. Maybe it will happen for me this go around.

But at least I can still say I am number one in the world of something. It's not much and it's really just a place with no real meaning but it is mine.
=)

As always, everyone have a great week and Go Blue !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment