Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trade with Dr. Liu Part 13 also Photo of the Day - Andre Ethier Signed 8 x 10


The one signed photo from the trade that I didn't "need" as I actually already have a signed photo of Andre and I but I am not going to turn down one if I can get my hands on another just because I own one.

Andre other than Matt Kemp has been the easiest autograph to obtain for me over the years. I have acquired Andre on numerous items through the years but this is my first autographed photo of just him. A nice follow through pose and by the look of the catcher Andre put good wood on it.

The interesting thing for me with this photo is I can compare it to all the other Andre autographs I have acquired before this one and see how his signature has changed over the years. Another fine addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment