Friday, March 21, 2014

Trade with Dr. Liu Part 5 also Photo of the Day - Matt Guerrier Signed 8 x 10


Day 5, Pic 5
After four days of black ink we get to the goodness of blue ink.
I love any autograph but blue and silver are my two preferences in ink color if it is an option. Sometimes the player(s) run with a certain color and you get what you get.

Ah, Matt Guerrier. The failed experiment of Ned. I had the opportunity to pick up his autograph one Saturday last year but instead tried to get Adrian Gonzalez's ( failed ) and Puig's ( success ). A day later Matt was released from the team. Guess I missed my chance. = )

Dr. Liu included this in the trade package and even though Matt wasn't good on our team it is always nice to have the player's signature for the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment