Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Trade with Dr. Liu Part 10 also Photo of the Day - Orlando Hudson and Rafael Furcal Signed 8 x 10


Onto double digits days of the massive trade with Dr. Liu so today I will show the only dual autograph of the group.

Orlando and Rafael while not my favorite players were Dodgers I still loved to watch. Rafael when healthy was a beast and played 100% while Orlando I believe got the shaft from Torre towards the end of his time with the team.

I was at Opening Day for Orlando's cycle and loved how his last appearance with the team had him hit a pinch hit home run with authority in the playoffs. Rafael sadly was traded after multiple injuries but thankfully for him he earned a World Series ring with the Cardinals.

Had both of them on individual balls and now have them together on this celebrator photo. Another nice addition to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment