Thursday, March 6, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players )

As stated in a previous post I am going to try to acquire all the non autograph blue parallels of the 2013 Bowman Chrome set. I already have the biggest Dodger catch in the form of Puig but even with that this is going to take a long time to finish. I probably won't be getting these one by one but will try to acquire in bulk in either a trade or a multiple auctions from a few sellers on eBay. These came in the form of the latter not the former. This particular seller had multiple cards ending within minutes of each other and I bid on all that he had to offer and I only missed out on one but did manage to acquire these six. With an average of $1.15 it didn't hurt my wallet too much and with the acquisition of the cards I have made a very (small dent in my project.


B.J. Upton, Carter Capps and Trevor Bauer


Melky Cabrera, Ryan Vogelsong and Hunter Pence

No comments:

Post a Comment