Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2014 Topps : 4 Mike Trout Inserts


As with the parallel sets from the Topps set I was hoping to acquire all the Trout inserts in a timely matter. I had already picked up all the pricey thick cards in previous bargain auctions but I now turned my attention to the inserts that don't have the biggest demand but I still wanted them.

Went back to one of my favorite sellers on the bay and he had all the four that I was looking for. Each were on buy it now auctions with all of them only costing a $1 with the exception of the mini ( lower right ) having the obscene cost of a $1.50. It almost broke the bank.

Top row consists of cards from the Future is Now insert. Each player in the set has two different cards. The lower left is a gold bordered Upper Class insert.

All of them as always are welcome additions to my ever growing Trout collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment