Sunday, March 9, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Base Blue Parallels ( Multiple Players )

My first real big bulk purchase for my project pertaining to the 2013 Bowman Chrome set. With the set containing a massive 440 cards it will be a long time coming till I complete it but with this purchase of 23 cards it will help get closer to that day.

A seller had this up on eBay with an asking price of $25 with free shipping. He also had a best offer option. Well let's see how low ball I can go and still get my hands on the cards. When all was said and done he accepted my offer of less than 66 cents per card. That is a good deal anyway you cut it.

Lots of blue showed up a few days later and now my total is above 40 acquired. Still hundreds to go but headed in the right direction.





No Dodger blue but a lot of punk ass orange from up north. 
= )
Aging superstar Pujols though.

No comments:

Post a Comment